FRONTLINE HIV Forum Meeting 3rd March 2009
FRONTLINE HIV Forum Meetings:
Members: General Members Forum
Date: 3rd March 2009
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Proposal to be submitted – project has had to slow down over the Winter months due to poor health and time-constraints on RT members.
- Some positive feedback has come from Funders – but we still have a ways to go to secure full funding.
- Presentation at the Plenary session of the NHIVNA Conference 25-26th June, 2009 – The Chair in his capacity as Project Lead will give a 10 minute presentation on the project – JS will also be going for fuller representation.
- Project Lead – currently the Chair is temporarily filling this post, and has put it to the Forum and RT Team that there will need to be someone else taking this over within the next few months due to current workloads.
- Aiming for an online Ethics Form submission by end of April.
- Information outlining the Project has been sent to IV for placement on the Noticeboard.
- Terms of Reference - ongoing
- Equal Ops Policy – MM has sent a copy that we can use as a template - ongoing
- Timescales – as yet indeterminate.
- Stewart Roe email details sent to the Chair to be invited to one of the next general Forum meetings.
- More emphasis needs to be placed on getting more members to have an input into the Forum – updating the noticeboards will begin immediately – the Chair will send updated Notices to be put up and will update all pages of the FRONTLINE HIV website.
- Yes (come and address the Forum): – 2 votes
- No (do NOT come and address the Forum): – 3 votes
- Send us what you’re going to say: – 0 votes
- Abstain: - 4 votes
As a result, the Chair will invite Stephen Tucker and Verity (?) to come along and explain what the commissioners intentions are with this – as the forum does not want the speakers to come and address them, as this will send the wrong signal to THT and the commissioners that we give tacit approval for what they are doing.