KVN Forum Meeting 7th March 2006
- Predominantly for patients of the Chelsea & Westminster Healthcare NHS Trust.
- Guests can be invited along.
- Proof of clinic status to be taken on trust, monitored as we go along.
Agreed – see how it goes positive friends/carers
- Invite those with a special interest.
- Levels of membership – think about later.
Agreed – to think about (Chair/deputy/secretary perhaps on rotation 6 months to 1 year) later. Need to settle down first probably too early to decide. Need a structure – may need these roles. If we have a committee should it be more diverse?
- Pan London Consortium? Help with funding. Request has gone in from others patient forums for funding from this group.
- Drug companies – useful resource but no logos, no influence on the forum. All monies so far are without pressure/clause.
Agreed - Use Bloomsbury patient forums statement as a basis – discuss on line
Bring thoughts/ideas/revisions to next meeting.
- Feedback to clinic services provided, poster displayed in the clinic for each clinic (Shaun to arrange).
- Small pamphlet for newly diagnosed. Feed back on leaflet for service providers.
- Exchange visit to other forums (Bloomsbury clinic next meeting 15th March @ 5.30).
- Should be considered if we can afford it. Can’t promise something we can’t offer. Can’t afford at the present time.
- Need feedback from women (access to forums are evenings best?).
Next Meeting 04/04/06
Nkosi Johnson Unit,
West London Centre for Sexual Health,
Charing Cross Hospital,
Fulham Palace Road,